It promptly ended up being clear to me: Vagnoman is moving from HSV to VfB

I'm extremely delighted that the change worked, Josha Vagnoman is quoted as saying in an initial declaration: After the first talks with those responsible, it swiftly came to be clear to me that I wished to move here. VfB offers young gamers great problems, to establish. I wish to settle right into my brand-new team rapidly as well as do my part to guarantee that we have an effective period with VfB.

Mislintat: The fact that an existing German U-21 global has so clearly chosen for us....

I'm extremely satisfied that the change worked, Josha Vagnoman is priced estimate as saying in an initial statement: After the first talks with those responsible, it promptly came to be clear to me that I wanted to move here. VfB offers young players really excellent problems, to establish. I want to settle right into my brand-new group swiftly and do my component to make sure that we have a successful season with VfB.

Vagnoman has been provided an agreement till June 30, 2026 and traveled to the training camp with his brand-new colleagues on Saturday. Much to the joy of sports director Sven Mislintat: Josha can be used on the flanks both defensively and with a much more offensive orientation.

VfB Vagnoman relocated to HSV in 2010, where he played 63 second department games (five objectives). There is just one Bundesliga video game in his CV, which is now to be adhered to by a lot more.

The modification is additionally a signal, according to Mislintat. The truth that a present German U-21 nationwide gamer has actually chosen so plainly for us reveals exactly how favorably VfB as well as our path are perceived. We comfortably welcome Josha to Stuttgart as well as look onward to seeing him in the t shirt with the breast ring..

The Stuttgart team had lengthy concurred on an adjustment with Vagnoman. The settlements in between the clubs initially fell short due to really various suggestions regarding the transfer fee for the U-21 global.

Comments