Wolfsburg-Star was in contact with FC Bayern and BVB

Maximilian Arnold is the veteran in the squad of VfL Wolfsburg. In 2009, the central midfielder from the Youth of Dynamo Dresden moved to the Lower Saxony, where he has been ahead of years as a leadership. The national player was already in contact with FC Bayern and BVB.

Why does Gnabry love One Piece? | Google Autocomplete Challenge w/ Goretzka & Gnabry feat. Bellerín "Yes, there were contact," Arnold confirmed in the interview with "Maximilian Arnolds Illustrated". At the same time, the 27-year-old surprised: "But it never came to concrete negotiations. For me personally, Uli Hoeneß did not call, but with my adviser there was probably phone calls."

For him, things would have to "always have a hand and foot". "I'm a guy who nobody does not have to lose honey around the mouth. I always think so when I have everything black on white before me. Only then do I deal with it," Arnold explained.

Arnold hopes on DFB return

Last November, the Wolfsburger returned to the national team after years of abstinence. Nonetheless, national coach Hansi Flick renounced a renewed nomination of the VfL professionals, but observed him in March at Wolfsburg Bundesliga game against Sc Freiburg (2: 3).

Arnold still has the desire to return to the DFB team. "I have hope too, but I'm not crazy. On my position there is very strong players in the DFB team, like Ilkay Gündogan, Joshua Kimmich or Leon Goretzka. These are absolute top players," said the DFB Cup winner of 2015 : "Unfortunately, I'm not at this level. But if one should fail, then I would be ready."

When asked which players in the DFB team will be the most important stakeholders in the future, Arnold replied, "I think that Joshua Kimmich will further shape the image of the national team. In addition, Florian Wirtz, Jamal Musiala and Leon Goretzka. If you see With what a talent these players are blessed, that's already impressive. "

Comments

Popular Posts