Significant appeal from Ukraine

Over seven weeks, the Russian attack war in Ukraine already lasts. Oleksandr Zinchenko of Manchester City continues to attempt to draw attention to the brutal events in his homeland and turned to the world public in an interview.

Since the beginning of Russian invasion, the Ukrainian football professional Oleksandr Zinchenko speaks openly about his emotional situation. In the interview with the "Guardian", the left-back of Manchester City once again explained how much the situation in his homeland makes it.

"I can not live outside of this situation. The attempt to pursue everything is now my life. Every day I first grab my phone and then keep it in his hand," Zinchenko said. At the same time, the 25-year-old criticized: "It's more than seven weeks now, and you can see how some people begin to forget and get used to the brutality in my country."

"Humans starving, die, bodies are discovered, how can you relax there?" Zinchenko tried to draw attention to the ongoing brutality.

+++ Help families in Ukraine! The RTL donation marathon guarantees: each cent arrives. All information and donations here! +++

At the same time, the Ukrainians sent significant words towards the Russian soldiers: "I hate the people who have invaded our country, every day more and more and more. I will not stop talking about it, because the whole world has to experience the truth "

Zinchenko disappointed by ex-colleagues

From 2015 to 2016 Zinchenko launched for the Russian club FK UFA. The reaction of his former teammates to the war ensures incomprehension at the mancity professional.

"I'm so disappointed. The people I know, immediately called me to the invasion and wrote: 'I'm so sorry, Alex, but we can not do anything.' Of course you can. If you are silent, that means that you support what happens in Ukraine, and I can not understand why you do that ".

Medvedchuk’s appeal to the presidents оf Ukraine and russia

In addition, Zinchenko demanded the international politics to stop Russian gas and oil: "Countries must stop buying Russian gas and oil. They invest in the war and all the violence". It is important to isolate Russia, so Zinchenko.

Comments

Popular Posts