FC Bayern: Upamecano defends itself against comparisons with Alaba and Boateng

Jérôme Agency Boating is a German international footballer birthed on September 3, 1988, in Berlin. He plays the setting of central defender at Olympic Lyonnais. Functional gamer, he has the ability to play all the articles of the Protection and won with the Bayern Munich, club with which he has evolved considering that 2011, throughout the exact same season, the German Football Championship, the Cup of Germany football and also the UEFA Champions League 2012-2013. Half-brother of the Ghanaian international footballer Kevin-Prince Boating, he won the 2014 World Mug and also joined the competition in 2010 and in 2018, at the 2012 European Football Champion as well as the 2016 European Football Championship 2016 with the team of Germany.

Day Upamecano from FC Bayern Munich does not want to make any comparisons with well-known predecessors such as Jérôme Boating and David Alba.

Upamecano vs. Boateng - Top Defenders Head-to-Head I do not put myself under pressure, because I just want to go my own way, just as you have gone your way, said the 23-year-old in an interview of the member magazine 51. You have gained here many titles — Chapeau! But I will not compare myself with you, but focus on myself, because it never brings on to look at others. You always have everything in your hand.

Upamecano had come for 42.5 million euros from RB Leipzig to the German football champion for 42.5 million euros from RB Leipzig, in which he has a contract until June 30, 2026.

Boating after ten years and Alba wider over a decade, the Munich had left after the past season. Alba now plays for Real Madrid, Boating for Olympic Lyon.

Upamecano wants to chance to use Bavaria

Upamecano debuted over a year ago for the national team of France, for which he ran six times now. I've worked hard for it to be able to experience everything now. Again and again I said: Your time will come. And now I have to use this chance. I want to give everything in every game and will try to be with FC Bayern and my National team to win as many titles as possible, said the central defender.

You have to stay calm and modest. Listening is very important. And it's always about focusing on the next game. I will continue to work hard, said Upamecano. The next opponent for him has it in itself.

On Saturday he wants to help Bundesliga top game at Borussia Dortmund to stop superstore Erlang Haaland.

Comments

Popular Posts